Turkish Night on The Bosphorus
TURKISH NIGHT TOUR ON THE BOSPHORUS
Program of the Turkish Night Tour starting and ending times: 20:30 – 24:00
After your reservations are done, you will be picked up from your hotel ( Free transfer services are included only from/to Sultanahmet and Taksim Hotels) transfered to the boat. During your Turkish Night Tour , you will sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, pass under the bridges and have the amazing views Ottoman summer palaces, pavillions, mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. With an amazing dinner and panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night, you will enjoy and explore the both continents. After the dinner, you will watch the traditional dances upstairs on the deck outside in summers.
- WELCOME COCKTAIL ON DECK
- D.J MUSIC
- USKUDARA GIDERIKEN (A TRADITIONAL TURKISH MELODY MUSICAL PERFORMANCE)
- ASUK MASUK (ASUK MASUK IS AN IMITATION PLAY OF DWARFS WHICH BELONGS TO THE TASELI DISTRICT OF SILIFKE AND IS PERFORMED BY 2 MALE DANCERS).
- BELLY DANCER SHOW
- HENNA NIGHT
- ANATOLIAN FOLK DANCE (MIXED SHOW FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF TURKEY)
- TURKISH ROMANY DANCE
- HORS D’OEUVRES DISHES
- FRESH SEASONAL SALAD
- GRILLED FISH OR CHICKEN STEAK OR MEAT BALL OR VEGETARIAN MEAL
- UNLIMITED LOCAL DRINKS (INCLUDE A SELECTION OF LOCAL WINES, BEERS, SPIRITS AND SOFT DRINKS. IMPORTED DRINKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN EXTRA CHARGE)
- TURKISH COFFEE
- TRANSFER TO THE HOTELS AT MIDNIGHT.
- 00 – 02 Age: Free
- 03 – 07 Age : 30 % discount
- You will be picked up from your hotel and then you will be transfered to the boat at the pre-appointed time (19:00-20:00 depends on your hotel’s location)
- Duration: 20:30-24:00
- Advance reservation recommended
- This tour will not be operated on the 31st of December (Please see the tour for this date at New Year on Bosphorus on a cruise party)